Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fermented Vegetable Juice Day 5 - 10

Hello everyone, sorry I have been AWOL for a while but life got really hectic and then I was sick for a while with a head cold and some sort of stomach bug. Either way, I am back and fear not, I've still been doing the Fermented Vegetable Juice Experiments!
So far it's been going great, the burning that usually accompanied consuming it at first... is now gone. I have tried taking it in many ways. Day 5 it was in a Smoothie of Pureed Banana, Orange Juice and Almond Milk. Day 6 it was in a Smoothie of Pureed Banana, Applesauce and Almond Milk. Day 7 it was in a Smoothie of Pureed Banana and Orange Juice. Day 8 I had my Fermented Beet Juice in a Pureed Banana.












I haven't upped my dose due to the being sick and getting caught up in other things, so I'm doing an extra week at 1 teaspoon. Day 9 - I had my Beet Juice mixed in with some Broccoli Chicken Soup, Mmm, Yummy!
On Day 10 - I tried doing a shot of it slightly watered down. That would be the image of the dark reddish fluid, I put the 1 teaspoon Beet Juice in with maybe a tablespoon of water. Not bad.

I haven't yet had my dose today, which will be day 11! I have been alternating taking it mornings, afternoons and nights. Either one seems to work just fine.
Official Report:  I truly and firmly believe that drinking the Fermented Juice was a HUGE part of why I didn't get very sick. Everyone else around me was miserable for days but mine was fairly mild, I only had one truly bad day and then I was pretty much fine. I actually think this is helping and making a difference in my digestion and health. I have even been a lot more productive lately, though you'd never guess that from the fact that it's been about a week since I've posted, lol. I am very sorry about that, it was just really hectic here.


Questions? Comments? Stories?
Please feel free to share with us in the comments, we'd love to hear from you.

Until next time, I wish you Peace, Health and Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment