Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fermented Vegetable Juice Day 11-Through-16

Hey everyone, sorry for being so MIA. My health and my life has been crazy lately! But have no fear, the experiment... for the most part, continues on. Due to a few unforeseen issues, I accidently missed 3 days but I've been contemplating going to the doctor over some chronic and excruciating back problems I've had ongoing this passed week or two. In either case, I am still consuming the lovely fermented juices and in the next couple days, something very exciting will happen... I'll get to open another bottle, a different flavor... yay! I am so excited because to be honest, the Beet Juice has a pretty overpowering flavoring and I am starting to get a touch bit bored with it. I'm excited for something along the lines of the Sauerkraut Juice because I am having fantasies of soaking some vegetables in it and having myself a lovely "Pickled" platter, lol. I just ADORE the fermented flavor, even if the undertones of what is fermented may or may not be my very favorite. I think I will truly enjoy getting a new flavor because for a little over two weeks now, it's been Beets, Beets, Beets and while it's been lovely, I'm ready for a little change.
As you can see, Day 11 I missed due to not being able to stand/walk or hardly move from back pain. Day 12 I took it like a shot, perhaps one of the quickest ways to get it in me. Day 13 same as day 11. Day 14 I had a delicious piece of Chicken in some lovely Chicken Broth with lightly sauteed Lettuce and Tomatoes, 1 teaspoon of the Fermented Beet Juice (which is what gives it that amazing color!) and a Tapioca Flour roll on the side, Mmm yummy! Day 15 I had it like a shot, 1 teaspoon of the juice with a tablespoon or two of water and drank it plain. Day 16 (this morning) I had my 1 teaspoon Fermented Beet Juice in a glass of mixed, fresh juiced juice that contained - Pears, Apple, Green Grapes and a Lemon. I strongly suggest if you try this, drink the Beet Juice as a shot and then drink the juice afterwards because the combination kind of reminded me a bit of dirt flavor.

How am I doing? All in all, my constitution is no longer doing so good, perhaps due to the missed doses but I just haven't been well enough or had enough free time to drink my fermented juice. I do part time work for a volunteer magazine and business has been hectic lately. Meetings, manuals, etc. I also have a condition that causes regular intestinal issues and this is probably just part of that. There isn't much to update about but I am very excited to announce the next flavor and give it a try!

Do you have a suggestion for what type of Fermented Juice to open next? Sauerkraut Juice, Red Cabbage Juice, Carrot Juice or Daikon Juice? Feel free to leave your suggestion in the comments below.

Until next time, I wish you Peace, Health and Happiness!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, if you choose the right juice, it can be very delicious and nutritious.

    - Samantha of The Nutrition Tradition Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete