Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Fermented Vegetable Juice - Day 4

 Today my Fermented Beet Juice was served in a smoothie along side my breakfast. How appropriate that on Valentines Day it would tint my little smoothie such a lovely shade of pink.  -  This smoothie contains one pureed Banana, 1/4 cup Orange Juice, 1/4 cup Pineapple Juice and 1/4 cup Almond Milk with my added 1 teaspoon of Fermented Beet Juice. It was undeniably delicious, I cannot even tell you how much I am loving this stuff. I tasted my smoothie before adding the Fermented Beet Juice and quite frankly, I think it tasted better AFTER I added the Beet Juice. Yum, yum!
Breakfast: Pineapple Chunks, A Banana and
 My YUMMY smoothie!
In all honesty, I thought incorporating this was going to be a lot harder than it actually is. 
While it is still too soon to tell, I think this may be doing my digestive system quite well. The one and only downside I have experienced thus far is the extreme sugar cravings and the hypoglycemia that I had beat... is now back. I am not certain why this is but I attribute it to possible die-off. If the good bacteria is getting in there and kicking the bad bacteria butt, in particular - Yeast, it may be causing them to cry out for sweets in their dying hour. This is of course just a simple hypothesis. Other then that, things are going great in the experiment so far. I certainly think this little endeavor is very promising indeed.                                                                                                                                                      


Any questions or comments? Feel free to post in the comments below. 
Peace, Health and Happiness to all and to all a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment